Thursday, December 29, 2011

Religious Differences

Do your beliefs closely match your owners?
Religiously? Not at all, really. How we treat people? About 99%, yes. There is always something that we will disagree on.

In areas where they do not, can the differences cause difficulty?
If we started a conversation about them, it could turn into a heated argument.

How do you reconcile differences?
We agree to disagree. Religion isn't our main focus in our relationship, our communciation and how we treat one another is.

I will not force my thoughts on him, and he won't force his thoughts on me. I may not agree with his thoughts on God and such, but if wants to go to church, I won't forbid him to go. If I want to go to a marriage equality rally, he won't forbid me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment