Sunday, January 1, 2012

Children

Would you accept your Owner’s decision to breed you, even if children where not in your plans? Would you have as many children as he wished, knowing that your tasks to raise them would be part of your submission to him?

Master and I discussed the idea of children and a family before we were even in a relationship formally. I told him my issues with it, and then told him that I will have children when he decides it's the right time for us.

I also told him that we will probably need medical help with me getting pregnant, so we will not be able to have more than a few, if that, naturally. I would love to adopt, and he is agreeable to that if I can't have any (more) children.

I'm fine with giving that planning and timing over to Master - he knows my issues with it. I know he'll take my feelings and health into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment