Monday, January 2, 2012

Introductions

I am redoing this as of 07/04/12. I feel I focus too much on the negative things, so this will be filled with positives!

My name is cherie, a name that Master gave me once we decided to be M/s. Yes, we. I'm one who asked: "May I be your slave?", and we went from there! I am 23 years old, at the time of this writing, and have lived in Missouri (grew up), Utah, and now Nebraska.

Master likes to call me a progressive when it comes to politics. I'm a live, let live kind of person. I am an old soul in a young body. I have major anxiety, mostly in social and/or stressful situations. I have just recently started getting it treated professionally, and I am accounting this change in mindset about things to that!

Kink is my thing. Fetlife is where I spend most of my down time. I know kink, know at least enough to make me want to learn more. And more and more! Anything else, I may a bit reserved, but when it comes to kink? My social anxiety is gone!

I work at a retail/grocery store part time. Master works full time, and I am proud to do as much as I can in return for him having control of our finances. I have recently discovered, at the time of this writing, that He is Master, and nothing will change that. Me being his slave, however, can change if I displease him.

I love him, and want to be the best for him, and for myself. So, I do my best.

I have changed a lot since we begun this relationship.

I have always been polyamorous, but Master has begun to accept his poly side. We are looking for a clan, a pack, a family of our own. You can read about it here: http://anewslave.blogspot.com/2012/07/packclan-theory.html

And... the story still goes, and this may change in the future. Thank you for reading my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know i've been looking around at your older postings....awesome!

    ReplyDelete