Monday, January 16, 2012

Pressure To Be A Bratty S-type

I had this thought because of how quite I was at the get together yesterday. It wasn't because of what anyone said - it's a great group of people. It's kind of me just analyzing certain things.

Also, the reason I couldn't sleep last night. So many thoughts!

There are the people, most of them new, that think an s-type should be quit, do as their told, and deal with it. **Of course, that is so not true.**

Most of the s-types I associate myself could be considered 'brats'. I don't consider myself that. Usually, I just sit quietly, talk when talked to, and kind of just do as I am told.

Don't get me wrong, if I don't like something I tell Master, and about half the time it gets me in trouble. I just am not a bratty person in general.

When I am around those people, I kind of feel *pressured* to be 'bratty', although that really is not who I am.

I think it's just like someone being pressured to be a doormat submissive.

Make sense?

I like listening. I like doing as I am told. I really am not a mouthy slave at all, and pretty much always do what I am told. I am not a challenge. Well, most of the time :)

Why do I feel a little ashamed of that?

1 comment:

  1. ... just a thought ... a problem I've run across as a Dom is submissives being influenced by people they hang with. On a couple of occasions, I've had to ban a submissive from associating with a group that was confusing her or influencing her in a negative way. It's not a thing I am ever happy to do, or do lightly, but when I have done it, our relationship has improved and problems have disappeared.
    ~~Warlock
    Fetlife: Warlock1935

    ReplyDelete