Monday, January 23, 2012

Sub/Slave

This is totally going to be a 'definition' post, so I just wanted to say first that this is my opinion, and I probably won't change it unless something goes 'BING!' in my head.

I posted a status on fetlife, saying something along the lines of me being rude and sarcastic when I'm tired, so I should keep my mouth shut. A dude commented on it, saying 'Well, as a slave, you should be asking permission to speak'.

That ruffled my feathers, but it made me think. I don't really 'need' to ask permission from Master to do anything. Usually, if something isn't the way he wants it, he will tell me to do it another way.

Also, I pretty much do whatever the hell I want.

This guy asked "Then why do you consider yourself a slave?'

Because Master can take what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants. He just doesn't do it. He's a laid back guy, and sure, it gets me all frustrated, but that's the point.

That's why I like this dynamic.

1 comment:

  1. Some guys are just jerks and think that they can paste their dynamic and preferences over every female (slave or not). Don't let it bother you too much, just live your life the way you and your Master prefer it. :)

    -Daakshi

    ReplyDelete