Friday, February 24, 2012

Pictures; Trust

This picture is from last year - in the summer, I think. I don't think there is any difference in my body ;)

Master and I had a rough time a while there - he is upset that he may not be able to reenlist, and I was not supportive.

Honestly, I have no idea how to be supportive. I can nod my head, and sympathize, but I don't know about support. I don't know what to say, and seeing him upset with himself, makes me upset. When I get upset, I do what I always do - I lash out.

We worked it out, but it still lingers on my mind. I need to learn how to deal with this in a healthy way. If not for myself, for Master.


This picture was from October :)

I've decided I really do want a girlfriend - I'm okay with sharing Master - at least while I am there. Now, where do I look? I suck at the dating thing, and I have no experience with women in that way. Oh well.

Gonna finish breakfast, then do dishes. It's...well, it's bad. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment