Friday, February 17, 2012

Trust

Master and I had a disagreement this morning. We have different views on how to deal with my trust issues.

It's not that I don't trust him. I don't trust anyone. Anyone's words, that is. For example, at work, when they tell me my schedule, I have to look for myself to make sure they told me the right thing. I trust Master to do what he wants with my body, but not with my mind. Weird.

Last night, a person texted Master in the middle of the night. He answered back, but didn't tell me what he answered back with. The issue was that he didn't show me what he said he texted.

I hate feeling like this, but I need visual proof to believe anything, not just with Master.

He thinks by just not telling me things like that, that aren't important, will help my issue. I think that showing me that he has nothing to hide will help my issue.

He did say that he would think about it, so it does help that Master understands and validates my feelings.

We will see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment