Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adding Another

What do I want?
  • A friend.
  • A lover.
  • Age: 18-23. Not sure I would want someone older than me. Well, if the maturity level is below mine, and they are older than me, I could handle that, LOL.
  • A masochist.
  • A woman.
  • I prefer C-cups to E-cups with breasts.
  • My height or shorter. Which means 5'3" at the most
  • Similar kinks and fetishes - of course they don't have to be perfectly matched, but it would be nice to have about 85% of them work, and compromising on the other.
  • A slave to Master.
  • Likes all genders
  • New to the scene - I like that thought of helping 'teach' and such. It's not a 'have to', though
  • Near or Far. I don't care where you live, but I would like for this person to be able to come to us, or us go to them, with minimal effort. If we do online, then they move into the area, sure, but know the risks.
What do I expect?
  • Hard Work
  • Lots of time and patience
  • Compromising
  • Fights
  • Sex
  • Companionship
  • Tears
  • Hugs
  • New adventures
  • Lost causes
Hm. That's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment