Monday, March 5, 2012

Expectations

Things I expect from Master, in consideration of his personality, his likes, his dislikes, and his expectations of myself, as we have discussed during past occurrences.
  • Master will mean what he says.
  • Master will be there when I need comforting.
  • Master will be there when I need pain.
  • Master will be my partner in life.
  • Master will encourage me to try new things.
  • Master will protect me from harm.
  • Master will tell me 'no' when I need to hear it.
  • Master will be patient.
  • Master will do what is best for our family.
  • Master will make mistakes.
  • Master will own up to his mistakes.
  • Master will have slave own up to her mistakes.
  • Master will be honest.
  • Master will let slave speak her mind.
  • Master will consider slave's thoughts.
  • Master will make the final decisions.
I think that about covers it.

(This little exercise is something Master and I decided to do, to make sure each of us know expectations of the other. We will discuss these things tonight.)

2 comments:

  1. When i read this post, i have a hard time seeing it as anything other than a set of rules you've come up with. Watching and reading each post you've made, i've been having a hard time with what appears to be a clear role reversal.

    i understand wanting something so much that you try to make it into something it might not be. i can only wonder if that's not what this is here.

    From the outside looking in, you seem to be completely in charge of every little move. One can't be a driver and a passenger all at a the same time, you're bound to crash and many will get hurt.

    He appears to love you very much and only want to please you in any way he can. Even if it means going against what he really thinks is wrong, down deep.

    There, i said it. i've been holding back for a while and i'm sure you're going to be furious but i had to risk it. i'm not saying this lifestyle isn't right for you, i am just hoping you take a closer look, especially before you try to take in another.

    Best of luck to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He *says* this is what he wants, so but I do feel in charge a lot. He says he still wants to do it. We don't *have* to. I like it, but I don't want to make him into something he's not.

      I struggle with this.

      He says he wants to do it, but he's not doing it. So I do it.

      It's confusing, and we are still figuring it out.

      Delete