Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forced Sex

Master is a gentle man. He has trouble making me do something I don't want to do, even though it is something I want him to force. Mostly it's because he grow up being taught not to forced yourself on girls, etc, which is something great to know.

The difference is consent, which I gladly give. Anyway.

This morning, after I did my morning bathroom break, he pretty much just  told me to get on my hands and knees and fucked me. The fact that it seemed that it was only for him to get off, nothing more, was a major turn on for me.

This is the first time, and I really hope he keeps doing it.

I like to be forced - I knew he'd start getting more comfortable with it.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love those moments when it's just because he wants it, it's his so he's gonna take it. Hope there's more of those moments in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete