Wednesday, March 28, 2012

girls girls girls!

I have been chatting to a few girls on Fetlife, and apparently I have interested one. We aren't in the same state, and I am not sure if it's just sexual or more. If I was looking for just sexual, that would be A-OK, but I am not. I suppose I should give people a chance, because maybe they just are a flirty type. I know I am when I'm in the right mood, LOL.

Master asked me the other day what fantasies I have with girls. He asked when he was playing with me, so I bet I kind of disappointed him when I answered, honestly of course, that I have never really fantasized about girls really.

I have the craving to have the emotionally and physical attraction with a woman, but I have never had a 'crush' on one. That doesn't mean that I am not bisexual, I take this to mean that I just haven't found a female that I find incredibly attractive and want to have lots of sex and conversation with in a relationship.

There have been females that I have found attractive, but they were unavailable. I don't interfere with closed relationships, ever, so I don't even have those thoughts with the females that are in closed relationships.

Okay, that's my rambling. What should I make Master for lunch? Hm...

6 comments:

  1. Lunch time... can't go wrong with grilled cheese. :) And I do understand your view point on being bisexual. I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up warming pizza up so you could get ready for work remember? But it's all good since you treated me to a new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted this BEFORE lunch, Master ;-)

      Delete
  3. i think it is awesome that you are talking to some people and that you are exploring your bi side...i don't think you do need to have it all figured out, part of the fun is finding out what it is that you want, just take your time and enjoy the ride!

    Does your blog have an e-mail sign up? i always forget to come out here unless you send me a comment (sorry, super crummy memory)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I do or not. LOL. Maybe I should see if i can put one?

      Delete