Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pictures

First of all, thank you so much for commenting and looking at my journal. I love attention, and the fact thata lot of you are also sharing your lives (if just your relationship) through your journals. Thank you!

Master and I ordered my stealth collar from RingOfSteel.Net. I am hoping to wear it to our trip to see my family in Missouri. It's the 1/4 one. Maybe I can find a cute little pendant to wear that will match my dress for the wedding this summer! (Just less than 3 months.)

Master posted on his blog about thinking about new rules and protocols - he hasn't mentioned what he's been thinking to me, but I am actually really excited. I want more rules and protocols. I want to push my limits, and get into the habit of obeying, and accepting the fact that I am a slave.

I love the idea of being a slave, and when I actually obey with no questions, and get pushed into facing my fears and limits, I love it. I feel so much like myself. He is not very 'forceful'. He is very laid back, which I love, but I want more 'domination', more 'control' taken from me then what he does take from me.

We, of course, have talked about it. We discuss our relationship, good and bad, on a regular basis. It's a simple rule for me - be honest, no matter what. It's rather easy, as well.

So. Here is more pictures :)


After sex. Me, coming down from sub space. Him, with the bite on his neck from me.

6 comments:

  1. It warms my heart to know that you are actually LOOKING FORWARD to more rules. I would be glad to hear about some of the rules that your Master. :)

    Kitten's Master

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Master hasn't mentioned them again so.. I will find out when the collar comes in. I got probably a week or so :(

      Delete
  2. i'm sorry i haven't gotten to your blog frequently, i'm bad about checking my blogspot updates...just wanted to thank you for all the nice comments you have left on mine....*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same. Sir and I have talked about it, and I crave more control. So we've been drafting rules and goals for the past few days!

    ReplyDelete