Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Semen

I want to talk about semen. I don't like it. I don't like it on my face, or in my mouth. This is a limit of mine. I don't like the way it tastes, and I'm grateful Master lets me get away with that.

It makes me sick to my stomach when it's even near my mouth.

That being said, I like it on me anywhere else, especially on my ass or stomach.

I love it in me. Just feeling it go inside me makes me orgasm - even if I feel I can't do it anymore.

I sometimes feel unfulfilled when he can't cum - but it isn't my fault, and it isn't really his fault. Well, technically it is, but it can' really be helped.

I just look forward to it later :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. Honestly, I was beginning to think that I am possibly the only slave in the entire world who not only cannot swallow her Master's cum, but can't even have it in her mouth without gagging or getting sick. I don't know you, and just now found your blog Lights - but THANK YOU for making me feel...not so alone? ;)

    Rd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Welcome. I honestly don't know anyone myself, so it IS nice to see someone who is the same. If Master ordered me to take it, it would be a fight, but in the end I would, cause, ya know, I agreed to it.

      But i can't promise that I will like it, ya know? I'm grateful Master doesn't make it happen ha

      Delete
  2. Well of course we would if we were ordered too..but still..yuck. LOL. I wouldn't like it either. I had the same reservations about anal because..well..it effing hurts for awhile, until your trained and conditioned properly to take it..but my Master pushed that limit of mine and ultimately broke through it. Eh. Lucky Him? It's strange because despite my initial hatred and fear, I'm now actually starting to like it up the ass. Huh. Never know, maybe, eventually, we'll get over the cum thing too. Maybe. But probably not ;)

    *Hugs*

    Ps feel free to come visit me, myself, and I at www.ravagedragdoll.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I don't like it either..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ew, me neither. I have a really difficult time tasting it, it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete