Thursday, April 19, 2012

100th Post

Wow, look at all of you followings, and all the views, and now my 100th post! This is awesome.

Master and I are going to Missouri (9 hour drive) to visit my family this weekend. It will be the first time I've ever brought anyone home to meet my folks. I really have no idea what to expect, and it's making Master nervous. I think it's cute.

I asked Master last night if he saw 'improvements' that we had talked about. He said yes, and it made me really happy.

I have noticed that I bite my tongue when I think of something sarcastic to say toward him, which is what we want. I have noticed that I automatically sit below him, when possible, which is what we want. I see myself automatically kneel when he takes or puts on my collar, before bedtime and when we wake up.

I hope to keep that ritual when we are in Missouri - we will see how that works out. We are staying with my dad and stepmom, so... lol.

Also, I've been craving lots and lots of sex lately. Master hasn't been able to comply, cause of work and pain in his knee. I mean, kind of, but  no the 'ending' I want. I feel the most fulfilled when he cums inside me - he hasn't been able to do that lately, and it's ....kind of 'irritating' but that isn't the right word.

I have to get ready for work, and see if I can walk, or if it's too wet and have to change my start from 11am to 1230pm so Master can take me up...

Have a good day, loves!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100th post :) oh, and congrats on seeing the improvements take hold, i think it's one of the best things because doing those things keep you in the headspace you want...

    Safe travels, Missouri is my home state but if i remember correctly you were much further north that we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think we are going north of you. If I remember correctly lol.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, where at in Missouri? I live there as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to Lincoln County, MO :) Not near you. We are going through St. Joseph, though, to get there, lol.

      Delete