Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 1 of 30

  • Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

 Oh, my, I think I posted this a while ago, but I will again :)

I am a slave, in the meaning of 'being owned by another' and 'doing things I am allowed to do only'. Look up the definition of slave in the dictionary, and I will technically be there.

I am submissive, and can be dominant with someone I am comfortable with.

I am a sadist, who likes to give pain.

I am a masochist, who likes to receive pain.

I love bondage, being tied up and feeling 'helpless', and getting turned on.

I love making someone feel 'helpless' but turning them on.

Uh. Oh! It is not a part of 'BDSM' but it is a kink. I act like a pre-teen a lot, and it's fun to 'play' that role unsexually.

I like the HoH - Head Of Household type of thing, with Master being HoH.

No comments:

Post a Comment