Friday, April 20, 2012

Driving

We will be driving around 9 hours, give or take, today. I'm a little nervous about my collar. My parents are the type to say 'Hey, what's that?' with anything new. Curious souls, lol.

At work, as I have posted, I say it's a collar to my co-workers. What do I say to my parents/family? Bah. I suppose I should just go with the flow, which works decently for me, and figure it out if it happens.

On the other hand, I don't want to stutter, like I usually do, and bring more attention to it.

I also feel bad that I work Master up an hour before the alarm. I had a silly nightmare. Well, scary at the time, but after I woke it, it was silly.

Badly photoshopped tornado, with bad CGI, in front of Target. I went into the wrong area, and couldn't get to the area I was supposed to be in.

5 comments:

  1. If you are really worried about your parents and the collar you can avoid it by wearing something else as a collar, a bracelet, ankle bracelet, or even just a length of twine tied in either place, the actual collar is far less important than having something that reminds you of your place, your responsibilities and who you submit to. i wear a silver necklace as an everyday collar, my leather collar is only for when we are in a BDSM setting or are playing at home.

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A twine would certainly elicit comments if anything would! Consider creating a hemp collar?

      Delete
  2. Hope you have arrived safely...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be scary, I hope you get on ok. I am not sure I could wear a collar in front of my family. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a collar from wyred slave that is in place 24/7. If someone asks about it. . they never have, I would simply tell them it is my choice. It's none of their business!

    ReplyDelete