Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Collar

What is the meaning behind the collar?

I don't like to use an animal comparison, cause I don't see animals on the same level as humans, but it's the best I can do.

When you have a pet, you take care of it, feed it, love it, etc, and you put the collar around it's neck to show that you own it. That is what the collar means. He owns me. I put my life in his hands, and he can do whatever he wants to me. He is above me, the way I am above a pet, with authority.

He has the key. I can't take it off unless that key is used. He said to only take it off myself in an emergency. Now, I can just ignore his order, and do it anyway, but what's the point? I go back on my word if I do that. I agreed to do as he says.

3 comments:

  1. i'd love to mention (and link) your blog on mine....would that be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! i just hate to presume :)

    ReplyDelete