Sunday, April 1, 2012

Questions [#1]

Kitten's Master (as his screenname is) ask these of me on my last post.

1. Is it erotic to have a collar on?
- It kind of is, especially when Master decides to hook his finger around it and pull me to him.

2. How do you feel when/if you take it off?
- I haven't taken it off yet, I've only had it for a day, LOL I'll let you know.

3. How does you Master feel about polygamous relationships?
Well, Master has allowed me to look for a girlfriend of my own. We are hoping that she wants to be in a relationship with each of us, but that doesn't have to happen. I am not sure I can take Master going out and having other relationships (right now). If he wants to do that, I will find a way to be okay with that, but he hasn't said anything about it, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment