Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love without control?

This was asked in a thread on fetlife, and I wanted to post my answers here.
In the case with you and your master do you think that he wouldn't love you if you didn't give him control?
Honestly, if you want a completely honest answer, you would have to ask him, but I think he loves me no matter what. Which makes it even more awesome. God knows we've been through a lot in the past 6 months I've lived here with him.
I get that there is some gray area here because part of who you are reflects the fact that you want him to take control so it works out but that doesn't encompass you as a person.
I function as whole better if I have someone managing me. Some people may call it a mental disability. Maybe it is, but it makes our lives better and easier if he just takes control, and allows me to do as I please until he wants me to stop, and do it his way.




2 comments:

  1. My Sir has said that we as a couple and as people come first, and D/s comes second. So I know he loves me no matter what. But... we're happier in our roles. I am happier, more organized and cared for, and it brings our relationship to a new level that makes me feel so much more close to him than others I've dated in the past.

    ReplyDelete