Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Weekend

I will post a separate entry about Master, Veterans, and other things of that nature. This one, though, is all about our trip to Kansas City to the KC FLOG TNG Breath Play Demo and Play Party!

Right now I am trying to download pictures so I can post them in this entry. As I do that, I will write about it! Also, cameras or recording devices were not allowed in the party, so I have no pictures of that.

We left here Saturday morning, around 7:45am. The trip was about 5 hours there, 5 hours back, give or take the stops for food and gas.I was so excited, but nervous, because it was new people, and I didn't really know how this dungeon worked.

We got to our hotel, and rested. We left and started walking, because Master thought it was in walking distance. It was, but he didn't realize that what Google Maps gave us, was the wrong way. When we finally got there, we realized that I didn't have my ID. I didn't even think about it.

We had to walk all the way back to our hotel. There was a lot of me yelling and him doing his silent thing when he is frustrated. We are way different when we get upset - I talk a lot, he says nothing.

Anyway, we got it all straightened out, said sorry, and get in. The breath play demonstration was lovely! It started out with a lot of medical things, with a lot of bad things that could happen. They way he presented the information was great. It was more of :"This will never be safe, but here some things that may make it safer" type of thing.

Afterwards, Master and I watched some scenes in the dungeon, and above in the presentation room. I got to see an old friend from Utah, that had moved to Kansas, and met her Master. She is my role model for a slave - they are Gorean, and while I am interested, we are not at a time to explore it. Just yet, anyway.

I also got to meet the girl I have been talking to a lot. It was so awesome to meet her! I spent most of the time during the play party with her, and her family. They are lovely people! I wish we could have spent more time with them.

Next month is going to be about Master/slave relationships, and maybe protocol - this is one that was really, really want to go to, but with it being right after the wedding and honeymoon, we may not be able to afford it. The person who hosted the event said we coudl stay with him, so that is a possibility, but we still need gas money

We are now home! The trip back was long, but I love road trips.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun. ^_^ Someday, maybe, Kitten and I will go. You two look so happy together. ^_^

    And Hellion, thank you so much for all of the time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears that you have put into protecting our beautiful country. I greatly appreciate everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pass on my gratitude to your Sir for his service, i know the sacrifice he made and appreciate it!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete