Saturday, May 5, 2012

Official Honeymoon; Other Things

Official honeymoon news! Well, I am getting married in 40 days. (holy crap!), and Master is getting tickets for the Denver ComicCon, which is the weekend of our honeymoon.

We aren't telling our families, because they would throw a fit and tell us what a real honeymoon should be like. It would just be a waste of everyone's time, so until we are actually there, they just know we are going to Denver, nothing else.

Last night, I let myself kneel at the side of the bed, muted the TV, and said something for 10 minutes:

He is Master. I will obey.

I want to make it something I do every night, but I am too shy to do it in front of him. So, hopefully, he will allow me time to do it alone at night, and when I am comfortable, he will come in.

 I feel so much better than I did yesterday.

Stupid periods. With medications, it's not as bad, but it's still bad. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a nightly ritual. Something to help one focus. You could do your ritual, and then commence with the collar ritual before bed.

    ReplyDelete