Monday, May 14, 2012

Sex, or lack thereof

I want sex! Doesn't have to be intimate, I just want painful, rough, sex. Master says he hasn't been 'into' it, for the past week or so, and it's killing me.

I get pissy, things get all 'weird' and 'off', and I get depressed.

I get depressed if I don't have sex more than once a week with my partner.

Addiction?

a;sdfj;aw4bcdkz8sncg3e

Make it stoooop! I don't want this bothersome thing!

The thing that popped into my mind? Having a penis just for sex, that's it, when Master just isn't in the mood, and I am, and am getting depressed and all that from not having sex.

He would definitely say no. No need to even think about that.

Sadly.


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
....penis.

8 comments:

  1. It's not addiction.

    Hell, I'm unhappy with less than four times a week with my partner. Dildos aren't helpful for me. But I don't see why you couldn't bring it up - lots of doms grant their subs permission to masturbate as part of their dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masturbation doesn't do anything for me. I can do it whenever I want, lol. If he doesn't want me to do it, he hasn't done anything about it...

      Delete
  2. I have to say. That last line made me laugh uncontrollably for a bit. ^_^

    Wanting to be pleasured isn't something that isn't normal. You love having sex. Nothing wrong with that. Because if you think about, who on this world of ours that has had sex (excluding those of you who have been rapped, I am very and deeply sorry for that) doesn't like sex??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir encourages me to use my sex toys if hes not around, and while it helps the urge, it really is NOT the same thing. At all.

    ReplyDelete