Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Things Happening Now

I had my first official counseling session today. It was pretty basic. Talked about a few things we want to 'do' in it. Help me socialize, help me let go of the past, and help me appreciate my accomplishments.

She also recommended waiting until after the wedding to think about school. I do have a lot going on, and July is an empty month, besides apartment hunting, which shouldn't take too long.

I've pushed away the girl I was trying to get to know, through my panic attacks with her talking to Master. It's not that I don't like it, it's just the past throw themselves in front of me. I have major abandonment issues. I am scared to death of him suddenly leaving me. It's not just women, it's pretty much anyone he associates with.

I am ready to face that issue, along with others. I'm terrified, but I need to be able to function. Not functioning, and knowing it, is effecting it even more.

Anyway, I apologized to the girl, and am now trying to build back that trust and friendship that we had and were working towards.

Schooling in the fall will definitely give me something to do while Master is away for those 2 weeks for training. I am looking forward to having something to do.

We have a few things coming up for us:
  • KC TNG Demo and Party. It's a demo on Breath Play, and a play party afterwards. It is on the 26th and 27th. I've already take those days off!
  • Wedding & Honeymoon. June 15th, 2012 - We have the catering done, and we just have to pay the fees on the day off for the cake, the place we are having it, and the officiant. (which reminds me - have to email her!)
  • New Apartment! We have to move the second week of August. Master has drill the first weekend, and he is gone the third and fourth weekend.
July is really just for apartment hunting, and now signing up to start school in August.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be busy....but it also sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete