Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This Morning

It started out as usual, him moving my hand down to his cock. I played with that. Next, my mouth, with his hands between my legs. After that, he put his cock in my pussy. I orgasmed a few times. He took it out and made me suck it.

Okay, I like that!

All of a sudden, he held my head still, and shot his cum on my face. He knows I hate that.

I let him. Afterwards, I felt like a good slave. It was nice.

Just a few moments ago, on the way home, it came up. He commented how I've been less 'submissive' lately. I apologized. He said that him forcing me to take his cum like that this morning was to oppose that.

I thought about it.

He's right. This new medicine is making me more aware of my surroundings. I want to submit, I want to be his slave, but this may open up my 'fiesty-ness' more. The real me.

I hope he likes that. I'm a tinsy bit worried he won't but...

I don't think I have to worry.

He's my master, I love him, he loves me, and I'm his slave.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment