Friday, May 11, 2012

Wedding/Sex/No Roomate

Our wedding is in 35 days. I'm getting nervous - my only 'worry' is ... fuck, I don't know why I am so worried! Everything has gone really well in planning it, why shouldn't the wedding go well? I am using Pandora to help make a playlist of background songs for the 'reception'. We are just having dinner, no dance floor, but still, music is nice!

Our roommate will be gone starting tonight through the end of July with a summer job in another town. I kind of hope that means we will be more 'in tune' with our M/s roles and more fun rituals for us to try. We shall see. :-)

This morning was one of the rare times when we had sex with me on top. It was okay, but I really don't like it. I can't get 'movement' very well.

Okay, I have nothing amazing to post. This is why this is so boring.

I work this afternoon, so.. later!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine, just remember that the first year or two is an adjustment period, don't expect it to be easy....it's a period of adjustment, talk through things and compromise and you'll be just fine...as for the wedding, sorry i can't be of much help, we didn't have one!

    ReplyDelete