Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding Things

I am being a really good wife-to-be AND a slave these past few days. Master is letting me take the reigns with planning the wedding, but I always ask him for his approval. He usually says whatever, but it still makes me feel like I am doing okay by asking him :)

Had a major crisis for a second there - neither of my wedding dresses fit But we ran around the mall 40 minutes away and found something! Yay!

Things are going as planned for tomorrow, I just hope it doesn't rain. There are storms through today and tonight.. bah!

At least we have a closed pavilion to go if/when it rains XD

Wedding day is tomorrow. Then, Denver ComicCon this weekend, and a flea market. Master is taking me to get my tattoo finished.

OH! Master got me a Rainbow Dash t-shirt, and some art supplies. I promised him some praline pecans, so when we get back and I get paid I will get him a whole box!

<3

Talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding! I hope everything goes well, and that it doesn't rain on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, congrats on the wedding! Fingers crossed for good weather for your special day!

    ReplyDelete