Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why marriage? Why why why?!

I had a comment on my 'marriage post' making the comment of "Why get married so soon, or even ever?" basically.

We have known each other almost exactly a year when we get married. We have lived together for 7 months. Master knew he wanted me way before I wanted him.

Because we can. That's the answer. Just because we can. To Master, marriage is the 'official' thing. For myself, it will help financially and legally.

For both of us, it's facing the fact that we may or may not be part of the divorce statistic. And we are happy to take that chance.

That's pretty much all I have to say on it.

2 comments:

  1. i think sometimes you just know...it was that way for us, we met when i was 13, he was 15 and we were never serious with anyone after that. We did date but always knew there wasn't anyone else!

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

      Delete