There are so many aspects of myself.
- A slave, which my training is getting better and better, who is learning to serve a good man.
- A submissive, in a general sense, who likes to serve good people and make them happy
- A gentle Domme, who hasn't had much practice, but would love to have a wonderful person serve her.
- A little, who loves to giggle and play with her toys and share (a little) with her fellow sisters/brothers.
- A teacher, who has a lot to teach new slaves who share her view.
- A student, who has a lot to learn from the people she sees as wise.
- A woman, who is beautifully flawed, and perfect imperfection.
Now, there are a few that I have gotten to know pretty damn well. The slave part of me, obviously, with my role in Master's and my relationship. I have gotten to now the little side of me the last few months, and it had a few bumps and bruises, just like my slave part.
I have found a way to balance those two things, and it is working great. I have little time, and Master knows how to deal with it better. I have learned that if I am a good little cherie, I get more good 'credits' and compliments and happy things as slave cherie.
The teacher side of me? I have been speaking to a slave of a blog owner that reads this as I read his. It is mostly answer questions and talking through stuff that is in her head. I like it, and would like to use it more often. I feel I have a lot of things that can be taught.
The student in me is the part of me that knows that I will never know everything, but it's fun to get as much as possible! I use it all the time, with every part of me.
As a woman, I am learning things. There is one thing that I have learned. I accept all of myself. I love myself. And I am so glad I can share it with others.
I am starting to explore my Domme side. I see my slave role as just that -a role. A part. I've been 'talked to' a few times on fetlife about how being a slave means I can't be owner of someone. I agree, actually. The thing that makes it work, though, is that Master allows this side of me to blossom.
My future s-type will understand that Master comes first. That is just how it is. I have the urge to give total control, and take total control. I dispise a little bit of both. With Master, I give all. With my future s-type, I will take it all.
Anyway, I wrote a little thing on fetlife about my Domme side. I am thinking of making another journal just for that part of me. I feel it is best to keep it separate :)
I will give you guys the link, and will post that 'Domme Cherie' writing I did there.
I love you guys, just saying :)