Friday, July 20, 2012

Bad week. Lovely consideration sub, though.

It's been a bad week - BUT of course it could be turned into positivity.. But it still stinks

1) Car won't start. At all. So, we had to get it towed, and it'll cost around $700 total to get it done. Lovely. No idea where the freak we are going to get that - we will see if we can get a payment scheduled for that.

2) I didn't get any tickets. I didn't get any fucking tickets. They were wold out 2 minutes after they started. Apparently people bought multiples and scalpers bought more. At least there are two new dates, but NONE that I can go see. I am still going to LA, and will try to make the most of it. Hopefully there will be some 'last minute deals' around that time.

3) We got a letter in the mail saying our last check bounced. Turns out, Master got his paycheck just after the check bounced. We are hoping that the people just re-run it. We still gotta figure out how to pay for the rent for August.

Master is leaving soon for his training. I hope the car works well when he is gone, and we have the rent taken care of. I think he will just leave me a money order or money to get the money order to pay it.

Oh a good news front, I met a wonderful girl who I am considering as a submissive. We both want to get to know each other - she is 18, lives in main, and I am not sure if it will be just a D/s relationship, or if there will be an.. emotional relationship. We will see as we talk :)

We do have one rule in place: message every day before work. If she cannot, next message must have an explanation.

Not sure about 'punishments', but everyone hates lectures so.. that is a good start.

Later, loves.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry about the car trouble! I can relate...our new-old car works much better, but we had sooo many issues with the old one...

    Got my fingers crossed for you guys. Hope you can work everything out!

    ReplyDelete