Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Busy Bee - And Lonely

I've done my best to stay busy, and I have, until today. Master has been gone about 4 days - 10 days left :) Yesterday was the first day I felt depression. I think I depend on Master's.... 'energy' to keep me balanced. And he does.

Anyway, I have plans! I plan to clean up the bedroom and try my best to unpack, and at least organize the back small room.

I've been going 'into' myself lately. I tend to do that if I don't have human contact, in a close friend type of way, for a day or two. I don't know why I snap back like a rubberband, but I do.

Anyway, been .... actually my tween little has come out and is fangirling over boys and writing stories and fantasizing of certain people. *blushes* I feel like I am too old to do that, but I'm not. *sigh*

The movie Brave is amazing. It made me cry, and wish I had a 'mother bear' growing up. I never had that....

Anyway. I kind of spoiled it there if you haven't seen it XD But the plot was totally different than what I thought. Love it.

Okay gotta go do other things online :) <3 TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment