Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Internet Is Back

It's so horrible - Master and I are really happy the internet is up and going at our place, and the first thing I come to is blogger and my livejournal. I'm saving fetlife for last, because I seem to just STAY on there XD

We are all moved in, but boxes are still laying around. Our apartment is small - there is no major counter space in the kitchen but we have decent cupboards. Maybe eventually we will get a tiny side table thing to put in there. We have no room for a table to eat on - which is just fine.

We just got a bookshelf, so we can at least unpack a few things from the small backroom we have. Less clutter, and less of me being overwhelmed.

I also need more medicine, but i can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Maybe tomorrow on my lunch I will look!

This weekend is Master's drill weekend, hopefully my check will cover for me going with him and the hotel. Next weekend is the camping event for our kinky friends, I hop it's not as ... horrible as I think camping is.

I only go for the social aspect - everything else, I dislike. Majorly XD

Um that's about it :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You're back!!!
    I miss talking to you on fet... Come back!!
    ~kitten

    ReplyDelete