Sunday, July 1, 2012

Things Are Happening

Master posted his thoughts on polyamorous relationships on his Master blog: Alpha Chronicles. I have to admit I'm glad. I kind of feel like I pressured him, but I haven't talked about it in days. I have only pretty much focused on him and us. Except the past two days. Bleeding like a bitch doesn't help my mood, but I tried my best :)

In other news, we are mostly moved into our new place :) As I am sitting here in the old place, using the internet and cable (cause technically it's still ours until the 31st), I realize that our new apartment is the size of the kitchen, living room and little dining area that has the pool table in it. That's it. LOL!

It's small, but it's ours. I love it :) Just gotta get.... a bed. I can't sleep on the floor, couch, or... whatever else we have. I just never could. The air mattress we had was good, it was a 'two-tier' so it was.. thick and like a bed. Bah! Last night was a bitch - went to bed at 10, woke up at 3, and haven't gone to bed until 8:30, for an hour.

*sigh*

Um. This weekend is his drill weekend - I found someone to do my shift on Saturday, so I get to go :) Next weekend is the Kinky Camping event. I dislike the heat, and sleeping on the ground, but other than that, I'm excited. OH I also hate the bathrooms sites have.

Very odd, I grew up with all that stuff, camping all the time, and I hate it. I'm such a city girl, though I grew up in the country.

OH! I am also meeting an online friend that lives in the area next Friday. She is on fetlife, and we get along great. I've also decided to stop looking for a girlfriend. I have about 5 different women that I count to be as close as 'sisters' so I will see what happens with them :) Although, I know at least 3 don't like me that way, lol.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to find a girlfriend! Out is all the thing put together to make out work. Being bi, having the attraction, being amble to live poly and bring into BDSM. good luck with your meet up!

    Moving is such so pain glad to hear it is nearly done.

    http://mysubmissivelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete