Sunday, August 12, 2012

I am Fat

I am fat.
By saying that I am not looking for people to come back and say no, I am not looking for compliments. I am just speaking technicalities.
I am fat. I am a bit overweight. It is not healthy for me.
I am not ugly. I am not weird looking. I am just fat.
I like saying that, because I am not saying it as me hating myself. I am saying it realizing that there is something I need to fix to make myself healthier so I can live longer.
:-)
Some of the new rules from Master goes with this. We both need to do more movement, if nothing else. At least 3 times a week I am supposed to take a long walk, where I try to work up to jogging three times a week.
Which is okay with me.
Anyway, being fat doesn't mean I am ugly. It just means I'm fat.
And I am trying to make myself healthier now.

2 comments:

  1. We just found your blog and we're enjoying it. Especially the pics and how you are proud of who you are and what you do! Keep it up.

    Yours,

    Lo & HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recognizing you need to make a change is the first step...that second step is soooooo much harder, lol.

    Good luck!

    ~morgaine

    ReplyDelete