Sunday, August 12, 2012

Interesting..

Master coming home was.. weird. Like, I was happy, honestly, but it wasn't the 'OMG YAY!' I thought I'd feel. I think I was just beginning to get used to being alone that having him come home messed up the routine I had, and I don't like messing up my routine.

Yesterday we had sex, but I couldn't get off. I wasn't feeling it, and I cried at the end and after. I don't know why, and I feel so bad for Master. Maybe I was just overwhelmed. It took pretty much all day yesterday to adjust.

I am feeling better today. We had wonderful sex late last night. He didn't get off, but I did multiple times, and that seems to make him feel as good as it did me. He said that if we did that every day or so, it would be amazing exercise. LOL

Also, a funny communication fail:

I got undressed, like my new rules says, and I say "Master, look, I followed a rule!" He looks at me and says "I told you were were starting that on Monday". I was so confused, and he said he told me last night. I don't remember, but it made me laugh.

So I'm free until Monday? XD




No comments:

Post a Comment