Thursday, August 30, 2012

jealousy - part 2

The only time I get really jealous is when I am 'off' emotionally, now. I suppose that's better then before and with my other relationships, where I got jealous anytime they commented on a women, right?

Master is commenting on some pictures from people on fetlife, who actually live here in Kearney, and I started crying and being jealous. Just now, if that matters, I haven't been 'horny' in a while and I don't know how to kick start it.

Maybe if I talk to my doctor about my lack of sexual interest next week when I see her. I am also going to ask Master if we can do a video of flogging tonight. I'll have the back room and camera ready and charged :) More incentive, I suppose?

Anyway, back to me getting teary-eyed. I know it's irrational, so I am telling myself, softly, that I know why it's happening, and there is no major reason for it.

And it's working. I'm still getting upset when I see the comments on fetlife. This is when I wish I was still a 'friend whore' on there, where it would go by my feed fast and I wouldn't see it again even if I scroll forever XD

Good morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment