Sunday, August 12, 2012

Why can't I just do it?!

It seems some people don't understand why I can't just do new things. Why can't I just do the new rules he has set for me? I need to be taught a new routine. I need to know that if I do it wrong, that negative things will happen.

I can't do it myself. My brain doesn't click that way. I need help with learning to do the right thing, the way Master wants me to do it.

I hope with these new set of rules, and Master paying attention to it, it may help. I need Master to pay attention and discipline me when I do something wrong, and tell me how awesome I am when doing the right things.

People think I put too much pressure on Master, that as a slave I shouldn't be tell him 'do it this way!', but I can't do what he wants unless he physically shows me. By telling me directly - this is wrong, or this is right.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with this! If you're doing well, you need to know that you are. If you're not, well you need to be corrected. With a punishment, with verbal correction, with something! There need to be consequences. Without consequences, we learn that it's not important to follow the rule!

    ReplyDelete