Friday, September 28, 2012

Long time no see.

I haven't written in here in ages. I'm sorry, guys :( Master and I have been doing the same old thing - work and sleep. Work and sleep. It's so boring. I'm having issues with it. I've always been a person who does new things all the time. I get bored easily. And now it's happening again.

Not with our relationship, just our life in general. I've talked to Master about it, and we are trying to think of new things for us to do. I am starting school in January, but that's... months away XD How am I going to get past the next 3 months? Oi.

Besides that, I am really excited for halloween. I get to be Twilight Sparkle! All I need is the skirt from Target I found, and some cat ears. It looks like I am going to have to buy some white or pink ones and spray paint them purple. I could go without them, but then I'll just be a a girl in a weird dressed up outfit....

I leave you with pictures...





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't handle 3 months of boredom either. I'd have to get a project, or make a schedule for myself. Find something online to get involved in. Or better yet, in person. Check meetup.com for some interests and events; it helped me fuel my Harry Potter addiction when no one here is as into it as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Lurker here...

    Maybe try to find a new craft/hobby to learn? Crochet, cross stitch, crafting jewelry...

    Your corset is GORGEOUS! *drool*

    ReplyDelete