Thursday, September 20, 2012

smoking. again.

Ugh, stupid arguments about smoking. If I would just shut up and let Master be comfortable with talking to me then it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Long story short, I found some cigs missing from a pack in his car since the last time I checked it (last month), and got upset. We talked about, and he said that he does it when he feels he's about to 'break'. I understand, totally.

He also said that he wanted to stop, but didn't know another way to calm himself down. We talked abou other options, and there are some he'd rather try.

So my job is to throw away the cigarettes, lighters, and anything else related to smoking today, and throw it in the dumpster out back. He said he doesn't want to argue with me, and he doesn't want to depend on smoking to calm him down.

Talking works, not yelling and worrying. I need to remember that.

Other than that, things are... not really exciting. We had sex last night for the first time in about two weeks, because of work, my trip, and his drill weekend.

I've been thinking about wanting some pain scenes, but haven't had the courage to ask him and be ready for him. I feel so shy about it...

Hm. How are you guys? I am back and started to comment on some of your blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment