Saturday, September 1, 2012

Talking and Stuffs

Master and I have chatted about my jealousy post. Him not being comfortable with me being with males is the same things, so of course I won't be getting that until I can be comfortable with him being with women. Which is what I want. In a general sense, I am fine with it. In my head, though, my paranoia can overtake me sometimes.

We are both working on fixing it, because we both believe that it's fine to have multiple romantic relationships. It's our personal... issues that are holding us back and that need to be faced. So, women for me it is! I can't complain, lol.

Master and I have been talking to a couple that live in our town. The one I stood up? Yeah, I'm trying again :) I want to meet the girl first, maybe that will help. We may see a movie next Friday, I got that day off, so...

THEN my trip! I am super excited. A friend helped me get a new outfit, my friend in Phoenix won't be coming, so it'll just be me, and I should have a decent amount of cash to get to and from the places I need to go.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment