Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I apologize..

I haven't written anything exciting lately, and I apologize. I have some thoughts tumbling in my had, but they are for a paper journal until I can completely write them for all to see, if that makes sense. One of those things that I want to have the right words before I tell everyone, yeah?

I will try to go through the blogs I follow and comment after this is done being written :)

I only have two more things for my Halloween costume. I have a skirt and a glittery purple headband to get. I don't have the money right now, but maybe when Master and I go grocery shopping tomorrow we can get some - the skirt is on clearance and I want it before it goes!

I am Twilight Sparkle. So excited :) Haven't worn my corset lately, haven't' had sex lately, and we haven't done anything 'M/s' centric in a long while. Work, money, and stress, ya know?

But, I am always his slave at heart, so I don't think that is a big deal :) Here is some pictures to get ya through the blandness that is my blog!

Just woke up from this morning.
Collar appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment